Friday

22

I've been doing things on my own for so long that when any sort of parental figure try to give me (unsolicited) advice I take it as them trying to meddle in my life.

I'm independent because they leave me alone.

They leave me alone because I'm independent.

Ah, a Heller-worthy conundrum.

In other news, I have found out which sound I hate the most. In the entire world.

Mastication.

Dear God, people. Close your mouth.

4 people wrote:

elisataufik said...

tee hee!
dah lah ada dua-dua pulak tu.
46 more days to go?
good luck!

p/s I think you'll appreciate them during raya. Imagine all the food they could cook up!
I have to make mine all on my own! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Ah, Catch-22 you mean....

I thought it was 22 days to go...

or was it because "dua-dua" ada?

hmmm...now it is bugging me..

choy.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea for a title so I jut wrote 22 - after the book's title.

Didn't think about the "dua-dua" thing. Tapi can lah also..

As of today, 46 days and counting. But it also means no one else to cook and mandikan Armin for me :(

Anonymous said...

i have a cousin who goes "chap, chap, chap" with fervour. i feel like slapping him.