Wednesday

Off She Goes

I'm off to brave LAX on one of the busiest travelling days of the year. Coming and going.

Man, 20 hours in a cold, cramped plane. I hate to go no. 2 on airplanes because I'm afraid the plane will crash when I'm in the loo and I don't want my body to be discovered underneath a pile of rubble and shit.

I don't think I'm afraid of flying, but I do have all these death-scenarios days before boarding. Or stranded in the ocean scenarios. Or stranded on an island scenarios. Have you noticed how the survivors on Lost seem to be only the beautiful people? Okay, they have the fat guy. One. One seemingly normal, common person. Everyone else looked like they just got back from the spa/gym. With requisite tattered clothes, of course. Dang it, now I won't know what happens next. More mysterious monsters I suspect.

As in the past, there will be no blogging while I'm in Malaysia. Too many things to do, too many restaurants/warung/mapleys/food courts/fast food chains to visit. O yes. People too. Uh-huh. Anyway, I'll prolly be busy being someone's babysitter/blog layout changer/taxi cab. Just kidding, Kak Long. If I don't follow you places, what else am I gonna do? Besides, you know where all the good eats are.

So amuse yourselves somewhere else, people. I'll be back after Christmas. My stories will be up when I return.

0 people wrote: