Friday

I've Been Busy

Can't you tell?

We moved out of the apartment into our new house October 31st. 19 days later we went back to Malaysia. We came back January 3rd to a house filled with boxes and unassembled furniture. So I've been a bit busy getting this house in order. Plus it snowed quite a bit and that was kind of depressing.

Anyway.

Apa nak cerita ya? I've been composing an entry in my head for so long but now that I've finally logged onto Blogger everything I wanted to say escapes me. I don't have any pictures to post because they're too big to be uploaded into my laptop (it's an old laptop, I don't even have Vista, dude, and I should because I have an *ahem* "insider" with Microsft), I don't have any fiction (bad writer!) and I really don't want to give you a laundry list of the things I've done or will do. So apa yang tinggal? Entah.

Dude, Lost really rocks this season. The Wire has ended and I'm mourning that just like I mourned the end of Oz a couple of years ago.

Me go read gossip websites now.

3 people wrote:

Ingrid Dients said...

Vista's not that much preferred over XP, I heard. But if you're running purely on original softwares, I suppose it won't be as problematic as it is for us porr Malaysians so bent on our pirated software fix.

(No choice la..RM5 or RM3,000? Deal-breaker for most of us..)

mrsloke said...

hey you! izzat was here. i got to your blog from elisa's. what a small world.

how are you? ingat lagi tak?

elisataufik said...

weh. update lah lagi.
dah lah fotki pun tak update.. camner nih...