And the cares that hung around me through the week Seem to vanish like a gambler’s lucky streak When we’re out together dancing cheek to cheek
those are beutiful pics!
Buckingham fountain is not the Married With Children fountain, is it?Awesome pics by the way!! What camera are you using?and dah upload into fotki belum?
Yes, that's the Married With Children fountain you were telling me to visit. I kept singing "Love and Marriage" all the time I was there.Our new camera is Canon PowerShot SD600 a.k.a Maria Sharapova's camera (because she's used to advertise the camera here in the States).Erk. Belum upload in fotki yet. Tunggu ya.KFC zabiha halal! Woohooo!!
Post a Comment
3 people wrote:
those are beutiful pics!
Buckingham fountain is not the Married With Children fountain, is it?
Awesome pics by the way!! What camera are you using?
and dah upload into fotki belum?
Yes, that's the Married With Children fountain you were telling me to visit. I kept singing "Love and Marriage" all the time I was there.
Our new camera is Canon PowerShot SD600 a.k.a Maria Sharapova's camera (because she's used to advertise the camera here in the States).
Erk. Belum upload in fotki yet. Tunggu ya.
KFC zabiha halal! Woohooo!!
Post a Comment