Tuesday

Chroma

Flowers and bee, outside our apartment.

Lily pads, Lake Hills Park.

Sunday morning, Lake Hills Park.

Lilies, Pike Place Market.

Honey straws, Pike Place Market.

Berries and cherries, Pike Place Market.

7 people wrote:

Unknown said...

Oh I miss stateside summers :'(

Anonymous said...

nice captures

elisataufik said...

wow those honey straws look yummeh

berries tu toksah cerita lah.

*lapar*

Anonymous said...

Nasib baik dah update. Kalau tak, ingat nak discuss pasal buntut Nizam je.

Actually kan, you should pursue photography kan. Pandai la.

Anonymous said...

Haha..with some Photoshop's editing skills and a little bit of cropping, anyone can show off great photos :)

Unknown said...

beb, yg atas skali putih putih tu, dogwood kah?

Anonymous said...

Entahlah, beb. Kita main petik gambar je ;)

I looked it up, but it's not a dogwood. The closest thing I could find is the cistus, also known as rockrose. Maybe I'll ask the maintanence people if I see them around.