And the cares that hung around me through the week Seem to vanish like a gambler’s lucky streak When we’re out together dancing cheek to cheek
Time to buy news shoes?Much as you'd like to keep your baby anonymous, Suri-like, we would love to have a clear picture of his progress. I think your husband might enjoy my last post.
New. New shoes. Sorry!
please email us your fotki address again.lupa lah.
p/s eh, dah search in yahoo mail and jumpa.. heh hehby the way, Izani took 6 steps the other day. Lepas tu dia berani ambik one or two steps aje. But he's getting there :)Lepas nih jenuh lah nak mengejar...
nak tiru lah amik gambar camni. Tapi kena pinjam Aliff. what's wrong with the shoes? okay whaat
Only you would notice the shoes, Kak Long. I wear mine out, then buy new ones.Updating the fotki takes time. Nantilah one of these days when Aliff takes extra long naps.Kak Nina, I'll trade you Aliff for Najwa. Satu hari je lah. :) Watch your mailbox for something special!
Post a Comment
6 people wrote:
Time to buy news shoes?
Much as you'd like to keep your baby anonymous, Suri-like, we would love to have a clear picture of his progress.
I think your husband might enjoy my last post.
New. New shoes. Sorry!
please email us your fotki address again.
lupa lah.
p/s eh, dah search in yahoo mail and jumpa.. heh heh
by the way, Izani took 6 steps the other day. Lepas tu dia berani ambik one or two steps aje. But he's getting there :)
Lepas nih jenuh lah nak mengejar...
nak tiru lah amik gambar camni. Tapi kena pinjam Aliff.
what's wrong with the shoes? okay whaat
Only you would notice the shoes, Kak Long. I wear mine out, then buy new ones.
Updating the fotki takes time. Nantilah one of these days when Aliff takes extra long naps.
Kak Nina, I'll trade you Aliff for Najwa. Satu hari je lah. :) Watch your mailbox for something special!
Post a Comment