Macked Out
So. I was with Aliff at the park yesterday afternoon. I made one big circle around the park and noticed a lady in a green SUV, just chilling and listening to the radio in her car. She didn't have any baby paraphernelia in the back seat so she's not a mommy and it was a bit late for a lunch break, so I figured maybe she's a college student or something. She did look a bit young. I walked on to the playground and thought no more of her.
A few slides and plenty of "Aliff! Dirty!" later, a white Lexus pulls up behind the green SUV. A guy (who does not look like a college student) came out, holding two styrofoam cups of (maybe) coffee. Green SUV Lady came out, all bright and smiley. She accepted a cup of coffee and then took out a blue blanket from the trunk. They then walked across the park together.
The field in the park is quite big. It was a rare sunny day in Washington, so a picnic on a Wednesday afternoon is not so weird lah. I thought they'd park themselves in the middle of the field, but after picking up Aliff from the ground for the 50th time, I looked up and saw they were gone. Nowhere to be seen. Cars were still there but no couple. Innn-teresss-tingg.
When it was time to go home I made another circle around the park. For exercise lah. No, because I am kepoh like that. Anyway, there they were, seated on the blanket behind some tall trees, full on making out. They didn't even stop when I walked by them with Aliff in the stroller. It was like they were in their own world. Kissing can do that sometimes, I guess.
My husband, when witnessing excessive PDA like this would often say, "Why don't these mat sallehs just go home and get it on? It's not like some Pak Aji is gonna come knocking on their door." I was chuckling about this when I walked past the two parked cars. In the backseat of the Lexus was a solitary booster seat for a child. Verrryy innteresting.
6 people wrote:
interesting indeed!
weh takde keje ke skodeng omputeh?
ahahahhaha
maybe they're like me, we have to sneak away to do the deed. Kat rumah banyak mata.
Best what dating.
Maybe, ada secret affair or if to think nicely (jangan sangka buruk ustaz kata), they're trying to spice up their sex life. ha ha.
-nonah-
and our imaginations shall run wild...
in the words of bb king, the thrill is gone.
hence their venture into new 'grounds'...
Post a Comment