Bla Dee Bla
Tv's on some kind of hiatus now. Been getting reruns and reruns. Except Grey's Anatomy and I lost interest in it way before Isaiah-gate. It's just boring. Meredith is boring. McDreamy not so dreamy anymore. I wish Christina would smile once in a while. Stop whining, Izzy and George. Even shots of Seattle are no longer exciting. I put it on the background while I surf the net and wait for ER to come on. John Stamos. Mmmm, hot Uncle Jesse is now a hot doctor. Arguing with hot Dr. Kovac. Hot.
Right now I'm following Beauty and the Geek. It's just funny watching the geeks' antics and how they are always willing to give it their all in every challenge. Some of the girls are total bimbos and you can tell they're just there to be on TV. Yet, some of them are actually learning something from the boys and are trying to gain something from the whole experience. Some of the geeks are cute too. Even before they get their makeover.
House is being preempted by the crap they call American Idol. Ryan Seacrest is a tool.
Rome is back. Ceasar is dead, Antony hot as ever, Pullo still loyal, Lucius Vorenus has lost his mind. I'm still mourning the death of Deadwood. Grrrr.
I'm watching a lot of Nick Jr. and Noggin now. I have to say, some of the shows are infinitely more interesting and educational than the drivel you see on primetime TV. But oh God the songs. They're so repetitive and they stick in your head and you find yourself singing it when you're asleep or pooping or brushing your teeth. Aliff has started humming too. It never fails to make us smile.
Have a great weekend!
7 people wrote:
Pasive medium requires less of your left and right noggin.
Have you used your noggin today?
Eh go write something-lah. I/We miss your 'melankolic' stuff. Ha-ha.
I was reading The Penis in Midnight all Day when I said yours ada Hanif's tone/quality
Hahaha....you wait!!! you wait until Aliff discovers Playhouse Disney!!
I'll bet you will start humming Little Einstein or Bear in the Blue House.
or go around sniffing you and say "It's you!!! you smell of soap!" ahahah
i am back on-line but i can't log into efx2, entah kenapa.
anyways...
I've been watching a lot of BBC-Prime. oh, and The Biggest Loser. There's this guy who looks like a really fat eddie vedder.
Nowadays I've lost all interest in made-up-tv and seem to be interested only in reality-tv shows.
Kak Lisa, yeah I was wondering why your blog so senyap one. Ingatkan tak balik balik Al-Khobar lagi. Lamanya cuti.
Unkle, it's more like I'm losing my noggin today. That's what I sing sometimes.
"It's you, you smell of soap"?? What show is that?
i am told to enjoy whatever TV i can watch now, before the kid starts hogging 'em shows.
i think i have a few months to go before that starts happenin' ;-)
hi im new to your space.. i guess it wont hurt a moo to leave a holler ...
yerp... i am totally agree with all those craps Malaysia TV is viewing... I dont know what is the bigger picture.. espicially the big-nosed bitch (excuse me)... named herself in DUnia ASS-NIta if im not mistaken... i cant think of something good inside it..
well, FYI, the local content is monitored by Ministry of Energy and Water (KtaK..or some of us says KATAK.. where Gerakan Forefather Dato' Seri Lim Keng Yaik heads it)... and FINAS is the one who approves it for viewing... i dont know what got into them..
Post a Comment