We Interrupt This Broadcast
...to bring you a special message.
Look what I found!
It's so simple it's genius! Accounting for almost all the laws of physics, the game is pretty addictive. It's now a cult favorite on the internet! Watch the movies others have made, it's really really cool. My nephew Adam would probably think it's pretty funny, kinda like skateboarding. I bet if my sister (the one who blogs almost everyday when she's home) tries it, she can come up with a very interesting track.
Try it yourself!
4 people wrote:
aiyo! mine cannot flip how?
bad lah now i'm hook
aiyooohhh mine just fall and die only.
wait till I go home and have more time to figure this out.
Eh how come the link don't work? Or it's just me being cyber challenged again?
Ya lah. I also don't know why I can't get on the site. It may be down or something.
You can play the old version here
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40255643/.
Post a Comment