Knick and Hole
Happy Eid, everyone.
I'm still in the States. Boohoo. You know you've grown up when Raya don't excite you anymore.
Arsehole. I just watched Love Actually* and I felt like saying that. Arsehole and knickers.
Speaking of arseholes.
To everyone who kindly gave me suggestions on how to curtail all those bad pirates in the world (and I mean everyone), I thank you. Sometimes, it's surprising and heartwarming how kind and thoughtful some people can be. Let's just see what happens. It's not something I want to distress myself over right now.
Have a good Eid. It's gloomy and rainy over here.
*What's not to like about love stories? You gotta have a heart of stone if you didn't find the movie funny and smile to yourself at certain scenes. I thought Hugh Grant was totally unbelievable as the Prime Minister. Loved loved loved Alan Rickman (eventhough his character was a total prick in the end), loved loved loved Liam Neeson and Colin Firth. Was a bit sad they didn't show what happened to Laura Linney's story. But. Okaylah.
0 people wrote:
Post a Comment