Yet Another PJ Post
In the future, I'll make the post in a different color so you non-Pearl Jam fans will know to stay away. (Gosh! Aren't you a PJ convert already?)

I got my Benaroya Hall CD on Saturday but only listened to it today. It came in a medium-sized envelope and I thought the poster they promised had all sold-out but then found it neatly folded inside the CD cover. Not very big is an understatement. It's so cool when Eddie curses. It's not exactly a behavior to condone, I know, but then hey, Eddie can do no wrong ok? It's like, Tarantino movie cool. Like he should be in the cast of Reservoir Dogs or something.
The great thing about listening to Pearl Jam's live shows is that you get to hear Eddie Vedder rambling on about whatever's on his mind. After playing a beautiful, beautiful 'Around The Bend', Eddie spoke to the crowd.
He told us about how two hours before the show began, an usher came up to him and said there's a man who wanted to meet him. Thinking it was somebody he knew, or somebody with the organization they were playing for, Eddie went out to meet him.
Eddie said to the audience, "He asked me if I was who I was and I'm thinking 'No, I'm not, probably.'" How introspective of Eddie, how deep *gush*
And then he related how the guy tried to serve him papers.
"Like, legal papers," Eddie said, and you can hear a guy in the crowd shouting "Nooo!!"
"You come to play a benefit and somebody tries to serve you legal papers. It's the most punk-ass, motherfucking move I've ever heard of. It's fucking ridiculous."
Waahahaahaaa!!!
Here's my new ambition in life. I want to be an usher at the Key Arena or Benaroya Hall.
Come, now. Who's been promoting my website through yahoo mail? Fess up! My stats do not lie.
0 people wrote:
Post a Comment